I love working with exceptional teams delivering commercial software products. My skills and experience in leadership, mentoring, architecture, design, and implementation range from new product development to thoughtfully extending existing products. It has been my privilege to work with engineers throughout the world and covering most aspects of commercial software products.
See my for details regarding my expertise across the software development lifecycle (SDLC), across people and cultures worldwide, across industries, and with companies large and small.
- Full SDLC: requirements, architecture, design, iteration management (SCRUM master), development, quality, acceptance processes
- Methods: SOLID, OOD/OOP, Agile, Lean, REST, SOA, Design patterns, SaaS, High Availability, Scalability
- Microsoft stack: .Net through Core, C#, C++, Razor, TypeScript, Entity Framework, LINQ, Azure, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Visual Studio Online, IIS, Kestrel, MVC, Windows Services
- API / data: REST, Swagger, YAML, RAML, OData, JSON, XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Security: PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SAS70 II, OAuth, SAML
- Protocols: TCP/IP, SSH, SSL, PGP, FTP, SFTP, financial file formats (CDF3, GL1025, VCF4, X12/EDI), FHIR, HL7
- Tools: XUnit, NUnit, MOQ, Subversion, Git, VSS, Microsoft Project, VSIO, Postman, SOAPUI, etc.
Industry Domain Experience
- Enterprise products that migrate, transform, and/or exchange secure and sensitive data
- SME web applications for managing secure, sensitive, and/or mission critical data
- Manage incorporation of data science and machine learning research into product
- Customer/partner relationships with companies like Citi, Dell, HP, SAP, UBS, and Walmart